1. Candidate must passess at least a Professional Certificate Bachelor’s Degress/ Diploma in Finance/ Accounting /banking or equivalent.
2. At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
3. Required skill(s) ; can handle full set of Accounts, Computer Literate.
4. Knowledge of Malaysian GST is an advantage.
1. Incharge of day to day accounting matters and periodic financial repoting.
2. Process daily transaction through an accounting system, ensure adherence to relevant accounting standards, invoice creation and collection of payments, processing supplier invoices and payment runs.
3. Administer daily accounting related funtions, bank reconciliation, monthly accounting, assist in preparation for the completion of full sets of accounts.
4. Ensure compliance with local tax requirements including GST implementation.
1. Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Human
Resources Management or equivalent.
2. Fresh Graduates/Entry Level Applicants are encouraged to apply.
3. Must be computer literate with good working knowledge of computer skills.
4. Well versed with Malaysian Labour Law, Employment Act & other related legislation.
5. A self-starter, fast learner and able to work independently.
1. Responsible to assist in all aspect of HR & Administration matters.
2. To assist recruitment and selection activities.
3. To assist in developing and conducting effective induction programs.
4. To assist in organizing, delivering and implementing training programs including TNA, Training records and Training Evaluation.